We appreciate your interest in Tibbitts Apartments. We
provide clean, well maintained, safe and reasonably priced
As the units become
vacant, they are prepared to be "non-smoking"
Our application process typically takes from 1 to 3 business days.
contacting previous landtords for references, or obtaining other
delay the final decision of whether or not to approve an
These are our
criteria for screening of applicants:
- All adults who will reside in the unit must fill out an
- We run credit reports, unlawful detainer and criminal searches
on each applicant.
- Credit report should show more positive than negative
accounts. Note:1 or 2 negative medical items may be
- Verifiable income is to be at least two times the proposed
- Verifiable, positive rental (landlord) history with no late
pays previous 12 mos. Note: others will be required to have a
higher security deposit: up to two times one month's rent.
Co-signers are not accepted.
- No eviction (unlawful detainer) actions against
applicant. Applicants with 1 Eviction may be approved with 2x
One month rent for Security Deposit plus 1st Month Rent.(All other
Criteria Must be met as well.)
- No Felony Convictions within the past 7 years(Crimes against,
Person, Property and Drugs)
When the application is turned in, each applicant will need to
- a completed application and appropriate fee (currently
- a government issued picture identification (like a driver's
license or passport)
- a social security card (necessary to run credit report)
- proof of income such as paycheck stubbs, award letters, offer
of employment letters, W-2's, bank statements, or if self-employed,
1099's or tax returns.
Prices, terms and
requirements subiect to change without notice.